Thanks for sharing all of your amazing Adventures with us!
For more details check out our Facebook Page.
Join your PTA community by cooking up some family fun! During the week of September 23rd-30th, make crèpes for dinner or dessert, snap a pic, and share it with your fellow Pumas on the PTA Facebook Crepe Event Page (facebook.com/PioneerPumaPTA). Find more inspiration and you can even comment on your friends' creative combinations!
Basic Crepe Recipe:
1. Gather the following ingredients:
2. Put ingredients in a blender and mix well. A hand mixer can also be used.
3. Pour some batter into a smooth frying pan. Maneuver the pan so that the crèpe batter evenly spreads out on the pan in a big circle.
4. When the batter no longer looks soupy or fluid, flip the crèpe over. You can do this with a spatula, or loosen it slightly, jiggle it to make sure it will move easily, and flip it in the pan like a pancake.
5. Have fun filling your crèpes! They are great for both dinner and dessert.
Spread It Out
Flip It-If You Dare